- 2–3 handfuls spinach or kale, organic
- 1 turmeric root, thumb-size piece*
- 1 ginger root, thumb-size piece*
- 3 carrots, cut into smaller pieces*
- 1/2 large cucumber, cut into smaller pieces*
- 4 celery stalks, cut into smaller pieces
- 1/2 small fennel bulb, cut into smaller pieces
- 1 small bunch of fresh cilantro
- 1 avocado, halved and pitted
- 1/2 lime or lemon, skin off
- 2 cups plain coconut water (no added sugar)
- Dash Himalayan or sea salt (optional)
- If trying a new juicer, please read the owner’s manual and wash all the parts before using it.
- Wash and prep all your fresh produce into smaller pieces.
(Read your juicer manual for recommendations.)
- Juice all your produce. If this recipe makes more than your juicer’s container, transfer the juice to a larger pitcher until the whole batch is done.
- Pour the juice into 1 larger pitcher or 3 (350ml) smaller bottles.
- Enjoy fresh or within the next couple of days. Store in the fridge.
Keywords: Green Juice, Juicer, High-Speed Blender Juice